Having a Shopify store is a great thing BUT is your store getting enough sales?
Then there’s probably something you’re missing.
It might be you are not using the email marketing services.
Developing a strong email marketing strategy helps you to reach and connect with your target audience in a more personalized way.
As a result, it will boost your sales at an affordable cost.
Just as other platforms and media have evolved, email marketing tools make it easier for companies to meet customers than ever before.
However, there are loads of email marketing tools but there, but only a few of them are the best email marketing tool for Shopify.
That’s WHY we have analyzed these eight best email marketing platforms for you to consider for your business.
This guide of tools for best email marketing for Shopify will help you choose which email marketing service is perfect for your business type.
If you have not purchased your theme yet then we have a complete guide of new single product Shopify themes for you.
Let’s just get right onto the points.
Why Every Business Needs Email Marketing Tools
Personalization is crucial when it comes to email marketing.
Every business wants to generate MORE revenue and expand its reach across the world.
Email marketing is a way that leads businesses to accomplish their GOALS. With it, you can engage your clients in a very personal way that creates impacts.
Emails can be customized based on the actions of customers, ensuring that every communication is relevant to their needs.
You can also send the abandoned cart emails to your customers whoever has left your cart without making the purchase.
This redirects your customers to the checkout page and reminds them to finish the transaction.
Remember that, if you design the email in a more personalized & engaging way, it will surely convince your customer to read it.
This is how email marketing helps in increasing conversions.
What Are Must-Have Features To Look In Email Marketing Tools
As I said earlier, there are plenty of email marketing tools out there so it’s hard to distinguish which one is the best.
There are a few basic features every eCommerce business needs in an email marketing service.
Though we have only selected those email marketing tools, which are popular and best suited for every business.
Below are the must-have features in the email marketing tools.
- Easy & quick integration.
- Pop-up Sign-up Form.
- You can customize and design the email templates to catch the eye of more customers.
- Smart automation allows you to scale your email marketing efforts without having to constantly monitor them.
- Easily segment your customers based on set criteria to send more personalized emails.
- Which can check track customer behaviors, campaign performance, revenue, and other metrics.
- A/B Test.
- Detailed analytics for evaluating the effectiveness of an email marketing campaign.
Ultimately, you have to pick the kind of email marketing tool that doesn’t limit your business to grow.
You also need to choose the kind of tool that allows you to send 3k to 5k emails or a maximum number of emails.
Moreover, pick a service that lets you use the free trial for a few days.
Best Email Marketing For Shopify: Top (no) Tools You Need
These tools have been divided according to their features, pricing, and unique strengths.
Let’s get started with our list of best email marketing tools.
A very much popular name in the email marketing industry is Omnisend.
Omnisend is the best suited for eCommerce stores because it provides elegant email automation.
Plus, it is also beneficial for the merchants who don’t want to spend a lot of time building automated email campaigns.
Moreover, Omnisend supports SMS marketing, which will improve your paid advertisement activities by utilizing the data from your store.
Omnisend is known for its form features that make it extremely easy to collect NEW emails from customers.
You can’t go wrong with this email marketing tool, because what you get is at affordable rates.
- Omnisend will convert your visitors into subscribers with their completely customizable & responsive signup forms.
- Help recover the abandoned carts.
- You can ADD SMS integration into your email marketing strategy.
- There are numerous integrations with other e-commerce tools available.
- Omnisends comes free of charge (15,000 emails/month), but it has three paid plans, too.
- Standard: $16/month (60,000 emails/month, upto 5000 subscribers)
- Pro: $199/month (unlimited emails, up to 9000 subscribers)
- Enterprise: $2000/month (unlimited emails, more crazy features)
This is yet another popular and effective Shopify email marketing platform.
Klaviyo is the best when it comes to implementing personalized marketing campaigns.
It collects and stores relevant information about your buyers through its dynamic data collection functionality.
And then it is used to segment them and PASS unique experiences.
This tool you all need because it is specially created for eCommerce stores.
The Klaviyo-Shopify integration can help you keep customers engaged throughout the sales process.
It sends the right message at the scheduled time automatically.
The tool can also connect directly to Facebook accounts, where you can update your photos instantly when you post on your website.
- The platform provides more than 100 pre-built integrations that range from shipping solutions to rewarding programs.
- Offers detailed analytics and reporting.
- It sends timely text messages to customers who prefer to receive text via email.
- Also, it helps recover lost sales with pre-built email flows, that contain abandoned cart and winback emails.
- Though the platform initially comes free of cost which will let you send 500 emails up to 200 subscribers.
- However, its paid plan starts at $350/month for up to 15,000 subscribers.
This is also recommended as the best email marketing tool for Shopify.
With this tool, you can configure marketing automation workflows to support current customers and convert subscribers into long-term customers.
However, ActiveCampaign excels in email marketing.
It also serves as a hub for all of your digital marketing activities. From smart paid ads to SMS and more, we’ve got you covered.
Moreover, there are numerous email templates to choose from which include promotional offers, shipping information, and abandoned carts.
You can customize anything to suit your branding and your buyers’ unique needs.
- You can reach out to your customers regarding abandoned carts.
- Machine learning capabilities like Predictive Sending can help you IMPROVE your current email marketing strategy.
- Personalize customer interactions by looking at preferences and behavioral data.
- You can create customized segments, tags, and lists to give timely and relevant emails to different groups.
- The tool offers satisfactory customer support that will help you solve any queries.
- Lite: $9/month
- Plus: $49/month
- Professional: $129/month
- Enterprise: $229/month
The number four on our list is Campaign Monitor which is another tool for you to consider.
It is the most effective & best email marketing tool available.
Here, you can come up with an excellent segmentation and customization that will help you use your customer data in an actionable way.
That said, its feature called review capture helps build trust by collecting and displaying reviews throughout your email campaigns for added social proof.
BUT, you won’t get any additional channels except email.
That means you won’t be able to send an SMS or use retargeting in your communication workflows.
This platform would be best for you if your only purpose is email marketing.
- It’s a drag-and-drop email template editor with an emphasis on attractive & stunning design.
- You can build your own custom emails in HTML from the ground up.
- The platform enhances customer conversations during their entire journey with abandoned cart emails, follow-ups, and more.
- Powerful segmentation is essential for sending emails at the correct time.
- Besides, it offers eye-catching templates, cross-sells messages, and shipping coupons.
- The tool is free to install, but as you know there are always paid plans.
- Basic: $9/month (2500 emails/month, up to 500 subscribers)
- Unlimited: $29/month (Unlimited emails, up to 500 subscribers, more features)
- Premier: $149/month (Unlimited emails, up to 500 subscribers, more features)
Sendinblue is one of the powerful and free email marketing tools out there for Shopify.
It provides easy-to-build elegant and powerful emails from scratch.
With this tool, you can deploy effective email and SMS campaigns to boost email deliverability and track every detailed metric.
Furthermore, you can easily SYNC your customer data from Shopify to your SendinBlue email marketing account.
One such great facility is that you can create your automation workflows, design your emails and send them without any coding experience.
- SendinBlue is an intuitive and powerful email builder designed for engaging emails.
- You can immediately send marketing or transactional text messages right from your Shopify account.
- Additionally, it provides detailed and real-time email metrics.
- Enhances email delivery to ensure that your audience receives your transactional emails so that they don’t miss out on anything.
In the free plan of SendinBlue, you can send up to 300 emails/day. Its paid plan, however, includes:
- Lite version: $25/month
- Essential: $39/month
- Premium: $66/month
The number Six in our list of best email marketing platforms is Constant contract.
Constant Contract has a drag-and-drop editor that lets you customize and develop email templates from zero to fit your branding.
During the entire sales cycle, its robust automation features can send welcome sequences and key transactional emails to new customers.
Besides, this tool is specifically known for its segmentation capabilities.
This means you can make relevant marketing campaigns based on your customers’ unique wants and needs.
- Our intelligent email editor makes it simple to customize and design stunning emails that look amazing on any platform.
- With segmented and automated email, you can find new customers and keep them engaged and coming back for more.
- This tool also offers to checkout real-time data about who’s opening, clicking, and sharing your emails.
- You can upload the contact list from wherever you have stored it such as excel, outlook, and more. The platform will take care of the rest.
Constant Contract is a paid tool, its base plan starts at:
- Email: $20/month (up to 500 subscribers,)
- Email Plus: $45/month (up to 500 subscribers, extra features)
It is a very useful email marketing platform to boost your sales by offering good deals via emails.
You can send personalized emails to one or more groups of people.
Your customers will be divided into segments, and the email will be sent to the appropriate section.
SmartrMail also has a drag-and-drop email builder that makes it simple to add products to your email newsletters with just one click.
It has a very unique feature that it generates a template based on your store’s theme.
When it comes to Newsletter then it has a feature that lets you generate an immensely QUICK email newsletter than other tools.
- With its free email templates, you can add products/services to your newsletters with a single click.
- Also, you can grow your email list more effectively with the email capture popup.
- It will enhance your sales with hyper-personalized emails based on past purchases.
- Though the platform comes free of cost which lets you send up to
- Standard plan: $19/month
- Unlimited plan: $99/month
Before going with any plan, you can start its 15 days free trial that offers full features.
The number last in our list of best email marketing platforms is Remarkety.
Moreover, this platform will assist you in creating and sending hyper-personalized and automated messages and product suggestions.
It also improves consumer loyalty by segmenting audiences based on their habits and purchasing patterns.
It only takes a few minutes to operate after installation because it comes with pre-built templates and campaigns.
- It provides not only email templates, but also fully pre-built campaigns for cart abandonment, reactivation, and much more.
- Even Remarkety provides AI-powered smart product recommendations, with around 99% delivery rate.
- Remarkety provides custom marketing recommendations to help you manage your priorities more effectively.
- It provides AI-based predictive product recommendations that can be customized.
- You can leverage its intuitive segment builder to fine-tune your audiences based on their purchase history, using historical and real-time data.
- Shopify coupons with distinct and single-use discount codes can also be created automatically using this platform.
- By syncing Remarkety segments with Facebook custom audiences, you can create more effective Facebook and Instagram campaigns.
Remarkety doesn’t come free, it has various paid plans:
- Basic: $25/month, (Unlimited sends, up to 500 subscribers)
- Starter: $100/month, (Unlimited sends, up to 3000 subscribers)
- Advanced: $300/month, (Unlimited sends, up to 20,000 subscribers)
- Professional: $800/month, (Unlimited sends, up to 100,000 subscribers, and 1.2 million sends)
Take 15 days free trial before selecting any plan.
Last Words On Best Email Marketing For Shopify:
So these were the total 8 robust & best email marketing software for Shopify that will boost customer loyalty and raise revenue.
Now it’s over to you.
You can choose the one according to your business needs by considering its features, prices, free trial, and more.
Do the thorough research on your own, compare, check ratings and reviews elsewhere, and then make a decision.
If you found this guide helpful then do let us know about which email marketing tool you are going to use in the comment section below.