The web hosting that you choose plays a major influence on the speed and performance of your WordPress website.
There are many WordPress hosting providers from which you can choose, and new ones also keep coming up every now and then.
And although more competition leads to better services at cheaper rates, this plethora of alternatives makes it more difficult to select the ideal WordPress hosting for your particular needs.
Thus, we have written down this guide that is filled with insights about the 7 best WordPress hosting providers.
Whether you are starting a blog, building a portfolio site, or creating a website for your business, you can rely on any of these providers in this list.
Let’s dig right in.
|Load time||756 ms|
SiteGround is an official WordPress hosting provider that offers excellent performance at reasonable costs and, perhaps, the greatest support team in the hosting marketplace.
It has proprietary technology for the popular CMS, which is augmented by superior infrastructure and in-house expertise.
The supplier’s incredibly well-developed server architecture gives high speeds and operating time consistently.
SiteGround WordPress Hosting Features:
- Its users profit immensely from the unique cache plugin that performs its job correctly and optimizes the speed of WordPress sites.
- You can create up to 5 backups without any additional charges and access them whenever you want to.
- It offers good, all-around protection and advanced security features, identifying vulnerabilities in general or in plugins so that corrections may be applied immediately.
- It provides unlimited free automated WordPress migrations, unlimited databases, and a free drag-and-drop Weebly Sitebuilder.
- It offers a 30-day money-back guarantee on all hosting plans.
- Using a built-in or third-party email interface, you can handle email accounts connected with web domains.
- Spam prevention offers filtration for incoming as well as outgoing messages and makes spam filtering and quarantine areas easier to handle.
When it comes to customer support, SiteGround is way too good. You will get 24/7 support through live chat, emails, and phone.
The customer care representatives are quick, polite, and proactive. They answer every query within seconds, never leaving you stuck in any situation.
|Load time||249 ms|
Bluehost is a WordPress recommended provider that offers both shared and managed hosting.
The shared packages are great to begin, while the managed packages are fast, powerful, and quite affordable considering the features that come along.
You can’t go wrong with it because it is constantly rated #1 for small business web hosting.
- It offers a powerful marketing center that allows you to monitor and evaluate traffic from all channels from a single interface.
- It provides real-time SEO analysis and tips that you can use to optimize and tweak your website to help it rank in the search result pages.
- Bluehost enables you to integrate user reviews from Yelp, Yahoo, Google, and more to your website.
- All Bluehost hosting plans integrate with Jetpack, a plugin that helps with security, marketing, optimizations, and management.
- It comes with a free SSL certificate and CDN.
- PayPal is integrated by default and users who go for the largest plan can get the benefit of the most elastic search tool available.
- The VPS and dedicated hosting plans include unlimited sites, unlimited domains, no bandwidth limits, and other benefits.
Apart from 24/7 live chat and email support, Bluehost features a large knowledge base that contains answers to commonly asked queries as well as other relevant information.
It has a sales team, a technical support team, and an account management team to handle different queries.
It also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Kinsta is an excellent managed WordPress hosting service that deals solely with WordPress.
Everything is tailored for the CMS to function flawlessly, and support is prompt and informed.
It provides a broad range of plans, and even the most basic plans offer features such as a staging environment and free inbound migrations.
- It is a super-fast WordPress hosting with exceptionally diverse features.
- The control panel is strong while being sleek and intuitive. It is easy to operate, responds quickly, and enables you to manage your website with ease.
- The self-healing technology automatically analyses PHP’s performance and solves problems, if any.
The continual monitoring of DB reviews all queries on your site and modifies MySQL settings to ensure maximum performance.
- Even the cheapest plans from Kinsta provide daily backups that are stored for 14 days.
- Kinsta also supports site cloning, which is very handy for developers and agencies. Only the basic plan doesn’t have this feature as it can only host a single domain.
- Kinsta has 100% uptime, takes just 0.442 seconds to load, and there is no substantial strain on the backend.
The customer support provided by Kinsta will blow your mind (in a good way, of course!).
You can contact them using a contact form on the Contact page before committing and signing up for a plan.
Along with living chat support, you will find in-depth how-to guides in their knowledge base.
|Load time||412 ms|
All boxes are checked by Hostinger WordPress Hosting: fast, dependable, cost-effective, adaptable. It is known for its cheap hosting plans and is suitable for site owners who are at the entry level.
The plans are designed to meet the demands of a developing website by putting more server and marketing resources into your hands.
- Hostinger’s WordPress hosting operates on LiteSpeed servers, that are famous for their high-speed and advanced caching.
- This server-level cacher is designed especially for WordPress running on LiteSpeed and the results it provides are noticeable.
- The servers of Hostinger rely on SSD to provide optimum performance.
- The smallest plan integrates the free version of the JetPack plugin. You can upgrade it to premium whenever you wish to.
- It provides a huge collection of interactive WordPress themes to choose from.
- The smallest plan lets you backup once every week, while the other plans copy your data every single day.
- To safeguard your WordPress environment, Hostinger depends on Imunify360. This is a comprehensive server monitoring tool that provides six protection levels.
Overall, the customer support provided by Hostinger is quite good. You will receive prompt replies and the support executives are knowledgeable and friendly.
They have a dedicated support team for WordPress users.
However, you can only reach them via email. There is no contact number or live chat support.
That chat button on the website will take you to a form where you can fill in your query and they will get back to you via email.
|Load time||1190 ms|
DreamHost and its DreamPress managed service is appropriate for a small number of sites, boasts high speed, and includes premium, WordPress-specific support.
The pricing is really low, and the speed is also extremely good, so you get amazing value. It is quick, powerful, and dependable.
WordPress tends to be in the DNA of DreamHost. They support it and enhance it through code and expert-level support.
- Its on-demand and daily backups allow you to copy your entire data in a single click. Even if you forget to take backup on your own, DreamHost will automatically create recurring backups for you.
- DreamPress is more related to VPS hosting, ensuring substantial isolation of the account that results in dedicated resources and excellent account separation. This means that DreamHost will provide stable performance and enhanced security for your site.
- All plans come with free domain registration so you don’t need to rush into domain hosting before getting a DreamHost account.
- It comes with more than 200 pre-built sites that you can customize and play with to get the web presence you want. It is one of the most intuitive site-building tools you will come across.
- It offers a free SSL certificate with all the plans. Also, they provide free domain privacy, SFTP, and SSH access.
For all signed-up users, live chat support is available through the control panel from 5:30 AM to 9:30 PM (PT).
You can also contact them through email outside support hours.
High-priority support is available for premium users. DreamHost also has a well-organized knowledge base and a user forum.
|Dedicated server hosting||$149/month|
|Load time||267 ms|
HostGator is one of the most common names in the WordPress hosting industry.
In the past, it faced some issues with site speed, but it’s now back and better. Its cloud hosting plans are one of the fastest, reasonable, and most secure.
If you are not satisfied with its services for any reason, it offers a 45-day money-back guarantee.
This guarantee is applicable to all shared, reseller, and VPS hosting packages.
- The drag and drop website builder enables you to build your website with utmost ease.
- You get a free SSL certificate and CDN to keep your website secure and fast.
- Even the smallest plan comes with support for unlimited email accounts.
- It boasts 2.5X faster load times – thanks to its low-density servers.
- You get unlimited storage space with all plans and free migration services for moving your site from another host.
- It offers the ability to add SiteLock, which looks out for any potential site breaches or hacks.
They too have a dedicated knowledge base filled with detailed how-to guides.
You will find tutorials, walkthroughs, and other resources to help you understand the perplexing world of DNS and data centers.
|Load time||460 ms|
InMotion Hosting is the most adaptable independent web hosting service, emphasizing technological supremacy, excellent support, and high performance.
It provides the greatest WordPress page builder, the robust proprietary BoldGrid, and offers WordPress plans for customers of various sizes, including bloggers, online retailers, businesses, and large enterprises.
A comprehensive WordPress-building package is created by combining frequent backups, a staging environment, and development tools.
- InMotion hosting has developed a WordPress site-builder called BoldGrid.
- It is a simple drag-and-drop builder with a plethora of design tools, plugins, themes, and SEO boosters, which makes site-building a breeze.
- It provides over 200 WordPress themes to choose from, which are independent to use even if you don’t use BoldGrid.
- All WordPress plans from InMotion Hosting offers a staging environment.
- You may add and delete features at your leisure, fine-tuning your website even after it has gone live.
- It enables you to register a domain for free.
- It has outstanding frontend and backend speed performance and observes a 99.94% uptime.
InMotion provides 24/7/365 service for all sales, support, account, and billing inquiries.
You can contact their support team through email, live chat, phone, and skype too.
It has hands-down the best knowledge base you will get on a hosting provider site.
- For beginners and small businesses: $9.99/month
- For developers and growing businesses: $13.99/month
- For large enterprises: $22.99/month
- VPS: Starts at $41.99/month
- Dedicated hosting: Starts at $139.99/month
|For beginners and small businesses||$9.99/month|
|For developers and growing businesses||$13.99/month|
|For large enterprises||$22.99/month|
We hope that this detailed list of the best WordPress hosting providers has assisted you in determining the best choice for you and your site.
Before you randomly pick a provider from above, create a checklist of your own requirements and check which hosting service will fit your needs.
Every WordPress hosting has its own pros and cons, and you need to analyze them according to your site requirements. So, get started and hunt down your hosting provider today!