Our refund and returns policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund.
We are selling Downloadable software products, so to be eligible for a return, your item must be unused on any website. It must also be deleted from website.
To complete your refund, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected].
14 Day Money Back Guarantee & Refund Policy
At TemplateMela.com, we want to ensure that you are 100% happy with your purchase.
- If you have technical or sales queries, do not hesitate to contact us.
- If after you attempted to resolve issues with Support staff and feel the product(s) you purchased does/do not the best fit your requirements, we want to make things right.
Our policy offers a full refund within 14 days of your date of purchase. We’d love to know what went wrong and how we can improve, so please include details about the reason for your refund request if you reach out to us directly.
TemplateMela.com and our payment process submit the refund immediately and make every attempt to process the refund as quickly as possible. Your financial institution can take up to 20 days for the refund to reflect in your bank account/card. More details can be found via Stripe.com at Customer refund processing time.
Requesting a Refund
To request a refund:
- Go to TemplateMela.com > Account > Orders
- Select the order number of the product you want to refund.
- Select the ellipsis icon (three dots) next to the order total column. This opens a prompt to Request a Refund.
- Note: If you do not see the ellipsis icon, it means the 14-day period has passed.
- Click the link to Request a refund. A Refund Request Form displays.
- Select a refund reason from the drop-down menu and add details about your reason for the refund request.
- Select Request Refund.
Contact us at [email protected] for questions related to refunds.