Guidelines for Writing Guest Posts for Us
Successful guest post contributions should be comprehensive, data-driven, interesting, and educational. To increase your chances of getting published on our blog, ensure that your contribution,
- Article must be relevant to Technology. Subject needs to approved by editor before writing.
- The article should have at least 1500 words and always use the .docx format.
- Should have a compelling meta-description with 120-155 characters, that contains the focus keyword.
- Should be properly optimized for SEO (with focus keywords and right keyword density)
- Should contain at least one relevant image embedded/attached to the article with proper alt-tag.
- Posts must pass plagiarism screening
- Link a relevant article to our blog (internal link).
- Link a high authority external link (external link, Only 1 Do-Follow allowed per article).
- The article should have the following structure.
Title – H1
Subheadings – H2
Inner headlines (if any) – H3
Conclusion – H2
- Articles featuring lists, headers, bullet points, and/or other engaging formatting are preferred.
- Articles should be unique to Technology. They should not be published elsewhere online.
If your link points to a external domain, the links will be converted to no-follow by default.
You can only have 1(ONE) do-follow link Either a link to a relevant, informative, resource (i.e. a blog post) in the body of the article (dofollow link) or to your site or to any social media channel in the author bio (dofollow link) per article only in the exchange of do-follow back link to our domain templatemela.com from your preferred domain.
Before submitting, please note:
- We maintain the right to lightly edit your article (i.e., fix spelling, grammar, sentence structure, formatting) and choose a post title that we feel best fits my blog and audience.
- We maintain the right to reject submissions or request that you revise & resubmit to tailor the article to my audience. (You maintain the right to refuse, of course!)
- Depending on the subject and quality contents, we may not be able to publish your article immediately upon acceptance. we will share a proposed publishing date with you before we confirm your submission.
- By contacting us with your submission, you represent and warrant that your article is your original work and does not contain any objectionable or libelous material.
- Our editors reserve the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content. They may update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness. We also have the right to include external links inside your content, without affecting the existing links.
Submit your pitch
Write direct email to our editor at : editor [at] templatemela.com to get in touch with us with the following:
- Formatted subject line: “Guest Post: [Tentative Title of Post]“
- Your completed post or pitch in a Google Document with editing permissions turned on for “anyone with the link.”
- Make sure the images are compressed and add them into the Google Document and provide proper attribution below each image (e.g., image source).
- Optional: Short author bio, headshot, and any links to your LinkedIn or Twitter account you’d like linked.